The Senior Program Analyst provides senior level support for the systems engineering competency in the areas of budgeting, acquisition, funding and deliverable knowledge and experience.
A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in performing program analyst functions in support of Systems Engineering efforts for Naval Aviation to include the milestones and reviews of the Acquisition process and the associated documentation. A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in mathematics, statistics, or a business or management discipline such as business administration, accounting, finance, economics, or management information technology is required. Additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in performing research and/or analytical tasks related to business/program management operations, to include experience in any of the following areas:
- Research & writing for internal/external communications. collecting various forms of information and producing reports, summaries, briefs, speeches, etc. to support conclusions and/or recommendations
- System Acquisition
- Interdepartmental Procurement Request
- Work Request, Requisitions, CDRLs and ERP
- Financial management
- Complex Budgeting Processes
- Statistical analysis, program/business statistical analysis
- Database design and development, software analysis;
- Website development, local area network administration, computer hardware/software issues analysis and troubleshooting
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics in accordance with federal, state and other applicable law.