ACE Consulting Group’s Engineering Internship Program is designed to enhance a college student’s education with hands on learning experience supporting programs in areas such as electronic warfare (EW), radio frequency (RF) properties, Radar properties, and signal theory just to name a few. Our internship opportunities may be offered in either our Lexington Park, MD or Manchester, NH offices based on our client's needs.
The application deadline is February 28th of each year for the internship of the same year.
Internship Length: 8 - 10 Weeks
Internship Timeframe: Early/Mid-June - Early/Mid-August (Exact dates disclosed to selected candidates)
Internship Structure: Across the eight (8) to ten (10) weeks, the program is divided into three phases: mission orientation, application, and demonstration
- Mission Orientation: Weeks one (1) and two (2) will consist of a variety of engineering concepts to include EW, RF, radar and signal theory concepts via instruction and demonstration.
- Application: Weeks three (3) through seven (7) will consist of the application of those concepts via the completion of the project.
- Demonstration: Weeks eight (8) through ten (10) (based on client requirements) will consist of the demonstration of knowledge through an out-brief of the session and delivery of final project.
- You must be a US Citizen
- You must be 18 years old or older
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a US security clearance
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited or pre-accredited institution and be considered a rising sophomore at time of starting internship
- Minimum 2.8 GPA
You must be accepted by or enrolled in a degreed program at the start of the internship. Overall each client has specific education and clearance requirements.
Click here to select the appropriate internship position and complete the application to apply for the internship program. You will receive an automatic notification upon successful receipt of your application. A complete application package includes resume, unofficial transcript, and online application. Only completed applications will be accepted. We will contact you in person if you have been selected to proceed to the next step in the process.
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities..