HELP A FRIEND
HELP OUR COMPANY GROW
How Does It Work?
The External Referral Program offers a one-time referral payment per referral to persons not affiliated with ACE Consulting Group, LLC as we attract, hire, and retain the industry’s top talent.
The best part is, there is no cap on how many candidates you can refer or how many positions you can help us fill! ACE Consulting Group will keep rewarding you every time one of your referrals fills a referral eligible position.
So, what are you waiting for? If you know amazing top talent with skills that are a match for one of our current openings, submit their resume to email@example.com
The Fine Print
By submitting a candidate for referral, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
The External Referee (YOU) must:
Your Referral Candidate
- Be an individual person (i.e., not a business entity), and a legal resident of the United States who is at least 18 years of age
- Not be associated with or consultant to a staffing/recruiting agency
- Refer a candidate for a full-time, regular position that is designated as referral payment eligible
- Know the referred candidate in a professional or personal manner
- Represent and warrant that your referred candidate is aware of and agrees to the submission
- Must be an external candidate
- Cannot be a previous employee or contractor of ACE Consulting Group, LLC, or an immediate family member of a current or previous employee or contractor of ACE Consulting Group, LLC. An employee includes full-time employees, part-time employees, interns, temporary employees, etc.
- Must not be a candidate that is in ACE Consulting Group LLC’s database, or has applied to ACE Consulting Group, LLC or been in contact regarding employment opportunities at ACE Consulting Group, LLC within the last 12 months
All referrals are valid for 6 months from the time of submission. If the candidate is hired more than 6 months after the date your referral was submitted, no bonus is payable.
The referral will not be eligible if the candidate is bound by a non-compete agreement or a similar non-solicitation obligation, or will expose ACE Consulting Group, LLC to any type of litigation or conflict of interest. This will be determined at ACE Consulting Group, LLC’s sole discretion.
The Referral Process
- ACE Consulting Group, LLC will pay you a one-time referral payment if the referral leads to a successful regular full-time hire, and the referred employee acknowledges he or she was referred by you.
- The referral payment will be paid after the referral’s 6th month anniversary with the company, provided the employee is still employed and in good performance standing with the company.
- Referral Payments are subject to all applicable laws. ACE Consulting Group, LLC will not make Referral Payments where such payment would violate any law, rule, standard or regulation.
- Payment will be made for the first referral received by ACE Consulting Group, LLC. We will notify you if your candidate has already been referred by someone else.
- Referral Payments will not be paid if your referral contacts ACE Consulting Group, LLC regarding employment opportunities before you email your Referral submission.
Recruiters and Placement Agencies
- Referral payment is at the sole discretion of ACE Consulting Group, LLC.
- ACE Consulting Group, LLC may modify or terminate the External Referral Program at its sole discretion and without notice.
- Please submit your External Referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails must include your referral’s name and resume in order to be valid. Referrals submitted through any other means will not be eligible. You will receive an acknowledgement email for your submission.
- ACE Consulting Group, LLC will contact you for required contact information and paperwork if your referral is hired at ACE Consulting Group, LLC, and ACE Consulting Group, LLC determines that you are eligible for a referral payment.
- By submitting a referral, you agree that you are solely responsible for any taxes imposed upon the referral fee paid to you by ACE Consulting Group, LLC and that you shall comply with all applicable law or regulation.
- You must complete and return IRS Form W-9 and any other documentation that ACE Consulting Group, LLC may require in order to receive the referral payment. This form will be supplied to you by ACE Consulting Group, LLC once your referred candidate has started employment with ACE Consulting Group, LLC.
- You will receive a Form 1099 for the year payment was received, in accordance with IRS guidelines.
ACE Consulting Group, LLC does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of ACE Consulting Group, LLC.