- The System Administrator will provide support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) on the general maintenance and day to day operations of ACE Group’s IT Infrastructure.
- The candidate must be familiar with federal information technology and cyber security laws and regulations.
- The ideal candidate will have a wide range of experience configuring windows based servers, workstations, laptops, and Android cell phones and at least a familiarity with programming for websites.
- The candidate must be a highly-motivated self-starter capable of working in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Create and verify backups of data
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Perform audit log reviews and support for classified workstations
- Install and test computer-related equipment
- Three years of experience performing System Administration tasks
- AA/AS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience working with the following: Sharepoint, Exchange Server, SQL Server, IIS, Website updates, Full disk encryption, System configuration, MS Office tools, Windows 7, 10, Server 2012 R2
- Experience implementing and validating Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; U.S. citizenship
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience using the Risk Management Framework for continuous monitoring of classified systems
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- One or more CompTIA Certifications: Security+, Certified Information Systems Security Professions (CISSP), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Three years of experience in the use of software applications to support Engineering for Naval Aviation
- One year of recent and relevant application programming experience in support of Naval Aviation in the following areas: Custom Databases, Microsoft Products and Web-site Development/Maintenance
- Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or Periodic Reinvestigation (PR) completed within the last six years
- Diverse career experiences
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.