The Senior Operational Specialist provides insight for the Systems Engineering of Naval Aviation platforms, systems and sub-system from the users (aviator) perspective. This category does not require an engineering degree, but does require more flight hour experience.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required. At least ten (10) years’ experience and 1,500 actual flight hours in tactical aircraft, and specific experience in at least four (4) of the following areas is required:
- Carrier qualification
- Combat experience
- Flight experience in state-of-the-art “glass” cockpit
- Flight experience in high G-onset rate-capable aircraft
- Strike/fighter tactical development/evaluation
- Man-Machine interface cockpit design
- Operational flight time utilizing night vision devices
- Night attack systems design/acquisition
- Helmet-mounted devices and displays
- Operational advisory/design review participation (OAG, ASAP, SEAL Team, PDR/CDR Team, TACAIR Night Strike Working Group)
- Friendly and threat capability analysis and projection
- Operational mission planning/tactics development.
- Test and Evaluation project execution
- Tactics Development and Evaluation (TAC D&E)
- Automated Mission Planning Systems (i.e., TAMPS)
- Weapons and Tactics Instructor School Graduate
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics in accordance with federal, state and other applicable law.