The Senior Engineer provides document development to support acquisition in accordance with the latest 5000 series instructions. Documentation development spans the systems engineering/acquisition life cycle of the platform, systems or sub-system. Acts as the team leader or supervisor developing engineering procedures and controls, managing project efforts, and taking the lead in problem resolution.
A minimum of six (6) years of recent and relevant professional experience in a Naval Aviation systems engineering field and a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in engineering, mathematics, operational research, physics, or a related scientific discipline is required. The resume must clearly delineate a minimum of six (6) years of recent and relevant professional experience applying engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, or evaluate military weapon systems, and a minimum of four (4) years recent and relevant systems engineering experience in at least one (1) of the following areas:
- Demonstrated experience and success in providing technical management administration of a complex project.
- Development of systems engineering documentation to include, but not be limited to AP’s, POA&M’s, PMP’s, TEMPS, SEMPs, MNS, ORD, ICD, CCD, and CPD in accordance with the latest DOD 5000 series instructions.
- Technical documentation evaluations to include, but not be limited to prime contractor deliverables, system specifications, functional requirements documents, mission planning documents.
- SOW/specification input to competitive procurement packages.
- Development of aircraft upgrade initiatives.
- Experience in manufacturing technology development
- SEST participation.
- Design Experience relative to aircraft in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Hardware/Software Integration or Systems Integration.
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics in accordance with federal, state and other applicable law.