The Engineer provides document development to support acquisition in accordance with the latest 5000 series instructions. Documentation development spans the systems engineering/acquisition life cycle of the platform, systems or sub-system.
A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in a Naval Aviation systems engineering field and a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, physics, or equivalent is required. The resume must clearly delineate two (2) years recent and relevant systems engineering experience in at least one (1) of the following areas:
- Development of systems engineering documentation to include, but not be limited to AP’s, POA&M’s, PMP’s, TEMPS, SEMPs, MNS, ORD, ICD, CCD, and CPD in accordance with the latest DOD 5000 series instructions.
- Technical documentation evaluations to include, but not be limited to prime contractor deliverables, system specifications, functional requirements documents, mission planning documents.
- SOW/specification input to competitive procurement packages.
- Development of aircraft upgrade initiatives.
- SEST participation.
- Design experience relative to aircraft in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Hardware/Software Integration, or Systems Integration.
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics in accordance with federal, state and other applicable law.