ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Naval Aviation Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that, with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The Program Analyst provides Risk, Issue, and Opportunity management for a major Department of Defense Weapons Accelerated Acquisition Program. This category does not require a technical degree, but does require working with engineers and the ability to understand technical concepts.
- The candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working in a very dynamic, fast-paced classified environment. Duties require working closely with systems engineers and Program Managers to assist in identifying risks to Program cost, schedule and performance, assist in the development of mitigation plans and time lines for minimizing those risks, working with Master Planners to incorporate mitigation plans into the Program Integrated Master Schedule, track the completion of mitigation steps, prepare Executive briefing materials, support Program reviews and routine Program meeting schedule.
- The candidate must do the same regarding identifying and tracking Opportunities for cost avoidance and accelerating scheduled milestones.
- The successful candidate must be familiar with Risk and Opportunity management best practices, Integrated Master Schedules, and general NAVAIR weapons systems acquisition programs and practices. T
- The candidate will be able to quickly understand complex problem sets related to alternative solutions and strategies and be able to assist Program personnel in developing mitigation or capture plans for risks and opportunities, respectively.
- The candidate will also be expected to facilitate Risk and Opportunity Management Boards.
- The ability to prepare concise and targeted briefing content and deliver "to the point" presentations to decision makers is a must.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Participate in technical interchange meetings and program management reviews
- Assist Team Leads and Managers in identifying and quantifying risks and opportunities
- Work with Team Leads and Managers to develop mitigation and capture strategies
- Work with Master Scheduler to capture, coordinate, and track mitigation and capture plans in the Program Integrated Master Schedule
- Prepare Risk Management Board materials and facilitate Board meetings
- Prepare Executive-level briefing materials conveying risk and opportunity status
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Five years experience performing Program Analyst functions in support of Systems Engineering efforts for Naval Aviation, to include the Systems Engineering milestones and reviews of the Acquisition process and the associated
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Management; Post-graduate degree can be substituted for four years of experience.
- Two years of recent and relevant experience with Aviation Program Planning in one of the following areas: Complex Budget Processes, System Acquisition, or Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, work requests, requisitions, CDRLs
- Active Top Secret clearance; Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or Periodic Reinvestigation (PR) completed within the last six years
- Experience with DoD Risk and Opportunity management process.
- Experience with NAVAIR Acquisition Programs
- Experience with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Experience with highly classified programs
- Diverse career experiences
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.