ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Naval Aviation Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that, with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
ACE Consulting Group, LLC is seeking a Senior Electronic Warfare / SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) SME (Subject Matter Expert) to provide technical expertise and domain knowledge in the Department of Defense functional areas of Test & Evaluation and Acquisition. The incumbent will participate as a key member of cross-functional, multi-disciplined, government/industry teams focused on developing effective systems that enhance U.S. warfighting capability. Areas of focus will revolve around performance as a senior technical member of test & evaluation support teams for various SIGINT platforms as well as a technical advisory role on government acquisition projects and programs in the SIGINT / EW domains.
The qualified individual will have the ability to serve as a test lead on behalf of the government and must have experience fulfilling the following tasks: Test asset preparation / maintenance, verification that signal fidelity meets intent of customer test points, participation in Test Plan Working Groups (TPWGs), synthesis of test customer requirements into executable test points, among other duties.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform in a SIGINT / EW Subject Matter Expert role in support of Test events, system maturation activities, test infrastructure acquisition projects
- Serve as test lead for various test events requiring operational knowledge relevant to the SIGINT / EW domain
- Act as technical lead on behalf of the government in support of test asset acquisition & improvement projects
- Perform test asset preparation and maintenance activities to ensure signal fidelity meets intent of customer test points
- Participate in Test Plan Working Groups (TWPGs) to develop test plans, procedures, and matrices
- Build, verify, and analyze signal emissions & scenarios from RF stimulation assets
- Apply engineering principles to investigate, analyze, design, develop and implement EW & SIGINT systems
- Review and / or prepare engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals and other technical documents
- Generate system requirements and technical documentation
- Provide all necessary support, documentation and content in the ATO approval process
- Support integration efforts of test asset classes in support of test capability growth
- Apply engineering principles to analyze, test or evaluate EW systems. Analyze characteristics and performance data of EW systems
- Travel as required to support customer requirements
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science related field
- 12+ years’ experience in the SIGINT / EW domain
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and engineering expertise with Electronic Warfare and SIGINT Collection systems
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Active Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Operational experience in DoD EW / SIGINT-related Career Field
- Direct experience supporting U.S. DoD acquisition programs at levels up to and including Special Access Programs
- 20+ years’ experience in the SIGINT / EW domain
- Knowledge and experience of the NAVAIR Electronic Combat Stimulation Branch’s capabilities, practices, and procedures
- Active Top-Secret clearance with SCI access
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.