ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Naval Aviation Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that, with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
Pending contract award, ACE Group will have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer on a Naval Aviation acquisition program located at NAS Patuxent River, MD.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Applies engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, and deploy complex Naval Aviation weapon systems.
Work with customer, functional management, project engineering, and program management to plan and support engineering and integration processes and activities. Will be responsible for analysis of systems data and the development of architecture products and system requirements with minimal supervision.
Must possess the ability to rapidly understand new concepts, apply them accurately in an evolving and complex environment, and effectively organize, schedule and coordinate work phases and tasks. Excellent oral and written communication, computer, documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills are required.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Coordinate technical interactions at program and technical reviews
- Coordinate technical and programmatic tasking
- Conceptualize, plan, schedule, perform, and/or review the design, and perform other technical activities required to develop capabilities and operationalize those capabilities
- Conduct site visits and investigate engineering problems, propose solutions and alternatives, and provide recommendations
- Apply systems engineering processes and principals to perform functions such as definition of system requirements, system integration, configuration management, and resource management
- Analyze and evaluate designs related to engineering or functional requirements
- Review, edit and prepare engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation
- Prepare requirements and specification documentation for government review and approval
- Support development and maintenance of systems engineering architectural products
- Participate in test and evaluation planning and execution
- Verify and comply with engineering documentation standards and test procedures
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or related science
- 10 years of engineering experience
- Currently residing in, or can relocate to Southern MD (within daily commute of NAS Patuxent River)
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; U.S. citizenship
- Master’s Degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or related science
- Experience working with naval aviation weapon systems
- Previous Warfighter experience
- Diverse career experiences
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics in accordance with federal, state and other applicable law.