ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Naval Aviation Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that, with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
Pending contract award, ACE Group will have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer on a Naval Aviation acquisition program located at NAS Patuxent River, MD.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Take a leadership role on an Integrated Product Team (IPT) by performing critical program management, technical, and business analysis of a Naval Aviation acquisition program. Work closely with program management and competency leads to deliver exceptional acquisition program management and financial planning support.
Must possess the ability to rapidly comprehend customer requirements and effectively organize, schedule and coordinate work phases and tasks to accomplish program objectives. Excellent oral and written communication, computer, and interpersonal skills are required. The ability to prepare concise and targeted reporting products/briefs and deliver “to the point” presentations to decision makers is a must.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Plan and track status of program/project goals, milestones and deliverables, develop metrics, and track plans of action and milestones
- Take lead role in drafting acquisition strategies and plans, defining contract requirements, and executing financial planning activity in support of program goals
- Plan, develop, review, and coordinate required DoD/Navy acquisition documentation in accordance with DoD/Navy policies and procedures; documentation support includes input into Statements of Work (SOWs), program management plans, acquisition plans, procurement requests, and other acquisition documents
- Identify program risk areas, develop and track risk mitigation plans
- Collect, complete, organize and interpret program technical and financial information
- Prepare briefs and documentation for senior leadership, DoD and/or service acquisition, Congressional and/or financial reviews
- Interface with a range of experts, including technical, financial, and legal leads and managers at senior levels
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, management, or equivalent field.
- 10+ years of experience in program/business management on an aircraft or weapons acquisition program, including 2 years of current experience preparing project budgets and 2 years in analyzing and preparing acquisition documentation
- Currently residing in, or can relocate to Southern MD (within daily commute of NAS Patuxent River)
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; U.S. citizenship
- Master’s Degree in a technical, business, management, or equivalent field
- DAWIA Level III Certification (Program Management or Business Financial Management)
- Previous Warfighter experience
- Diverse career experiences
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics in accordance with federal, state and other applicable law.