REQUISITION ID AN-8298-7
JOB LOCATION US-MD-Lexington Park
MINIMUM CLEARANCE Top Secret
ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides unique expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on lethality and survivability in the Aviation Battlespace. We serve in key roles as trusted agents within our customers’ offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, test and operational support of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that with those satisfied, the business will take care of itself.
Do you enjoy applying your knowledge to new domains? If yes, ACE Group has an exciting opportunity to support our Naval Aviation Systems Command (NAVAIR) customers as a RF Systems Signals Analyst at NAS Patuxent River in Lexington Park, MD.
We are looking for a smart, energetic candidate with a strong TECHELINT background to join our systems engineering team working on some of the Navy’s most advanced and critical weapon systems. Your signals analysis expertise will play a critical role in the design, test, and deployment of a variety of RF systems. The successful candidate will also help shape and grow our company’s MS&A and Test Support practices.
ACE Group is located in beautiful southern Maryland. Surrounded by the Chesapeake Bay and its tributaries, the area offers affordable housing, abundant outdoor activities, and a real sense of community. With the Washington, DC metro area only an hour away, southern Maryland provides an exciting, balanced lifestyle.
The RF Systems Signals Analyst will work closely with teams of RF system engineers, software/ algorithm developers, test facilities, and operators to optimize the design and performance of Navy RF systems against current and emerging adversary threats.
The Analyst will utilize TECHELINT analysis techniques to assist in identifying systems requirements, characterizing performance, developing test strategies, and contributing to all phases of program lifecycle.
The Analyst is expected to support the organization and maintenance of an analysis environment and data repository that will enable the growth of analysis capability over time.
Intellectual creativity is at the heart of the analytic process and is a key to success. The Analyst will need to be constantly enhancing and extending their knowledge and skills.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Research relevant combat system capabilities, characteristics, and their operational use
- Analyze data and results using TECHELINT tools, techniques, and processes; create TECHELINT analysis reports
- Utilize TECHELINT analytical skills and knowledge of signal theory to provide support to systems engineering
- Work with Intelligence, Operations and Engineering SMEs to model and characterize subject RF systems and their operational employment in the software toolsets
- Support the integration of diverse analytic products into coherent, defensible decision support briefings and reports
- Evaluate RF technologies and vulnerabilities
- Support VV&A of modeling and simulation applications
- Support customer engineering and management processes
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of SIGE 2810 Fundamentals of TECHELINT
- 5+ years of demonstrable, relevant TECHELINT experience
- Demonstrable experience programming and operating analysis software
- Fluency with radar waveforms, datalink protocols, and signal parameterization
- Fluency with waveform engineering and analysis
- Familiarity with testing and measurement systems
- Ability to create compelling, coherent briefing products; excellent technical writing skills
- Currently holds a TOP SECRET clearance or has a current background investigation that will support one
- Currently residing in, or can relocate to, southern Maryland (within daily commute of NAS Patuxent River in Lexington Park, MD)
- Affinity for learning/mastering new topics; absorbs technically complex material easily
- Rapidly understands new concepts, and applies them accurately and creatively
- Works comfortably in evolving, complex and dynamic environments
- Inquisitive and entrepreneurial mindset
One or more of the following will serve to enhance the candidate’s qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or other field involving quantitative analysis
- Completion of SIGE 3810 Intermediate TECHELINT Analysis
- Demonstrable experience programming and operating simulations in MATLAB®
- Working knowledge of software development and some demonstrated proficiency in scripting and/or programming languages and database development
- Diverse career experiences
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics in accordance with federal, state and other applicable law.