ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides unique expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on lethality and survivability in the Aviation Battlespace. We serve in key roles as trusted agents within our customers’ offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, test and operational support of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that with those satisfied, the business will take care of itself.
Do you enjoy applying your knowledge and skill to solving the hardest challenges? If yes, ACE Group has an exciting opportunity to support our Naval Aviation Systems Command (NAVAIR) customers as a Modeling and Simulation VV&A Analyst at NAS Patuxent River in Lexington Park, MD.
We are looking for a smart, energetic candidate with strong M&S VV&A technical skills to join our team working on some of the Navy’s most advanced and critical weapon systems. You will play a lead role through the architecting, development, test, and implementation of M&S solutions.
ACE Group is located in beautiful southern Maryland. Surrounded by the Chesapeake Bay and its tributaries, the area offers affordable housing, abundant outdoor activities, and a real sense of community. With the Washington, DC metro area only an hour away, southern Maryland provides an exciting, balanced lifestyle.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Utilize M&S VV&A knowledge and experience to lead/perform VV&A on M&S solutions used in combat analysis and test of current and planned U.S. Navy air systems. Work closely with systems, functional and test engineers to provide Accredited M&S toolsets for both warfighting capability assessment of combat systems as well as impacts on operational and engineering requirements.
Act as the customer’s Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area M&S VV&A and assist with M&S workspace architecture, data structures, data visualization and the integration of MS&A within Test and Evaluation (T&E) strategies.
Take a lead role in enhancing company V&V technical capabilities through the integration of M&S and test from pre-decision through program lifecycle.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Develop VV&A requirements including schedules and budgets
• Author and maintain approved VV&A Plans
• Lead program V&V multidisciplinary technical teams
• Manage the processing of M&S Accreditation submissions
• Act as VV&A technical liaison with program/contractor engineers and independent test agencies
• Create end-customer reports and briefing products; deliver and support customer briefings
• Participate in various Integrated Product Teams and Working Groups
• Develop company technical capabilities and service offerings
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics or other technical field
• 3+ years of M&S VV&A experience on Navy/DoD programs
• Ability to create compelling, coherent briefing products; excellent technical writing skills
• Currently residing in, or can relocate to Southern MD (within daily commuting distance of NAS Patuxent River)
• Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or Periodic Reinvestigation (PR) completed within the last six years
• Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; U.S. citizenship
• Rapidly understands new concepts, and applies them accurately and creatively
• Inquisitive and entrepreneurial mindset
• Works comfortably in evolving and complex environments
• Interacts confidently and communicates effectively at all levels of our customers’ offices
• Distills technically complex material for presentation to non-technical decision makers
• Envisions future states and translates that vision into concrete and actionable plans
• Effectively organizes, schedules and coordinates work phases and tasks
• 5+ years of M&S VV&A experience on Navy/DoD programs
• RF Engineering/Test experience
• Software programming knowledge
• Master’s Degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or related science
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.