ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides unique expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on lethality and survivability in the Aviation Battlespace. We serve in key roles as trusted agents within our customers’ offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, test and operational support of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that with those satisfied, the business will take care of itself.
We are looking for a smart, energetic candidate with strong M&S skills to join our team working on some of the Navy’s most advanced and critical weapon systems. You will play a lead role through the design, development, test, and implementation of M&S solutions. This is a contingent position based on award of client funding.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Utilize M&S knowledge and experience to develop solutions to support analyses of the combat effectiveness and survivability of current and planned U.S. Navy air systems. Work closely with systems and functional engineers to provide relevant M&S solutions that support warfighting capability assessments of combat systems and impacts on operational and engineering requirements.
Act as the customer’s Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the areas of: M&S development (including VV&A), M&S workspace architecture, data structures, data visualization and the integration of M&S within Test and Evaluation (T&E) strategies.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Architect relevant M&S solutions
- Collaborate with Threat Working Groups to incorporate operationally relevant scenarios
- Research relevant combat system capabilities, characteristics and operational use
- Instantiate domain specific M&S solutions from a suite of approved software tools
- Create reports and briefing products on M&S implementations
- Deliver and support customer briefings on M&S implementations
- Support customer engineering and management processes
- Lead VV&A of M&S implementations
- Participate in various Integrated Product Teams and Working Groups
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics or other technical field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing M&S solutions at the code implementation level
- Excellent MATLAB® programming skills
- Ability to create compelling, coherent briefing products; excellent technical writing skills
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to Secret classified information; U.S. citizenship
- Rapidly understands new concepts, and applies them accurately and creatively
- Inquisitive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Works comfortably in evolving and complex environments
- Interacts confidently and communicates effectively at all levels of our customers’ offices
- Distills technically complex material for presentation to non-technical decision makers
- Envisions future states and translates that vision into concrete and actionable plans
- Effectively organizes, schedules and coordinates work phases and tasks
- Meets eligibility requirements for access to Top Secret classified information
- Electrical Engineering degree
- RF Engineering/M&S experience
- Experience operating one or more of the following software tools: AFSIM, Benchmark, BRAWLER, CST, ESAMS, JIMM, OPANA, RADGUNS, STK, SUPPRESSOR
- Master’s Degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or related science
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.