ACE Group is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
ACE Consulting Group, LLC is seeking an Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM). The ISSM’s primary function is supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies executing and leading efforts to ensure system compliance within the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and associated policy, procedures and guidelines. The ISSM is responsible for maintaining the availability and integrity of the environment and designing, integrating and promoting security features, products, and procedures to ensure operational system certification and accreditation. The ISSM also assess and mitigates system vulnerabilities.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, prepare, and update Approval To Operate (ATO) packages in accordance with NIST RMF and customer policy, procedures and guidelines using eMASS
- Identify and communicate changes that might affect information system (IS) security authorization status
- Perform self-inspections, provide security coordination and review of system test plans
- Identify vulnerabilities and work with technical subject matter experts to identify and implement countermeasures
- Contribute to various technical review and inspection teams
- Conduct security surveys at subordinate facilities and gather pertinent security documentation for inclusion into system authorization packages
- Coordinate, prepare, and track IS inspections, reports, and responses
- Conduct IS vulnerability scanning (familiarity with Tenable Nessus is a plus)
- Deploy and configure security scanning tools in support of continuous monitoring processes
- Conduct manual SRG/STIG checklists and remediation
- Maintain IS security records and support the development of Interconnection Security Agreements (ISA) / Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) for network nodes operating in government facilities
- Prepare reports on the status of security safeguards applied to computer systems
- Ensure IS and network nodes are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with security policies and practices
- Develop, deliver, and monitor compliance with IS security trainings as necessary
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for team members as a security expert
- Defines, documents, and coordinates connections to classified networks including SIPR, SDREN, RDT&E, and C-Net
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 7+ years of experience
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with RedHat and Linux system administration
- Active Secret clearance
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Compliant
- Active Top Secret clearance
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.